hEr VOLUTION, a nonprofit organisation working on access to innovative education and employment services to girls and young women in STEM, is seeking a Social Media Email Marketing Coordinator with an eye for the original and a fresh take on ideas. We are looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator rock star that understands issues around women in STEM in Canada and Email Marketing landscape better than anyone else; someone who has a strong passion for getting more young women involved in STEM fields and researching on this topic is second nature.
Do you have a skill for getting the right emails into the right inboxes, at the right times? Do you live to see those open and clickthrough rates climb higher and higher? We’re seeking an email marketer to join our team of volunteers. You’ll be expected to develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our organisation’ email marketing success. This is a great opportunity for a student who is looking to build their portfolio while giving back to a great cause.
About hEr VOLUTION
Our mission: hEr VOLUTION encourages girls and young women to pursue STEM-based careers and promotes stakeholder’s involvement in the support of STEM education in Canada.
Our vision: To raise awareness and value placed on STEM education for girls and young women in Canada.
Based in Toronto, Canada, hEr VOLUTION is the go to place for girls and young women from low-income households and underprivileged communities throughout Canada to come to in order to provide them with innovative workshops and support around 21st Century Skills. From here we work hand in hand with local government to create opportunities for the next generation of women in STEM to further connect them with leaders in the industry for career support. We do this by listening to the needs of the community and the industry while giving all the resources back to the general public in a language that everyone understands.
The ideal candidate will have …
• 2-3 years of experience in email marketing. College/University Students encouraged to apply
• A comprehensive understanding of the industry’s best email practices.
• Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics, deliverability, and sender reputation.
• Experience with MailChimp.
• Managing email campaigns from start to finish, including planning, testing, evaluating, and reporting.
• Developing and optimising lead nurturing campaigns.
• Segmenting contact lists and personalising emails based on recipients’ interests and needs.
• Optimising email for mobile devices.
• Keeping up to date with practices and standards in the email marketing industry.
• Growing our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
The chosen candidate will be required to invest a minimum of 10 hours per month. A trial period of successful 3 months will be required for a letter of reference to be issued.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, however, only the chosen applicants for an interview will be contacted.